Returns will be accepted within 14 days of receiving the product.
Products eligible for return must be sent with and meet all of the following conditions:
- New, unused condition (never flipped, tuned, etc.)
- Original packaging
Returns that do not meet these conditions will not be accepted. Calamari Clearance items and engraved products are final sale and do not qualify for returns or exchange.
If your order is approved for return, we will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchant Authorization) number and an RMA form to include in the package where you will select your preferred method of refund:
- Option 1: Original payment (with a 15% restocking fee)
- Option 2: Store credit (no restocking fee)
- Any packages received without an RMA form will not be processed and will either be discarded or donated.
- Squid Industries is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen packages during transit. The customer assumes all risk when shipping their product back for warranty or returns.
- We reserve the right to increase the restocking fee or reject the item for a refund if we find that the condition of the product(s) does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
Use our Contact Us page to email us to submit a return/exchange request with your reason for return and any photos or videos that will help us determine eligibility.