- Returns are accepted for domestic (United States) orders only. Returns are for new items only and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Items with manufacturer defects are allowed a full refund up to 14 days after arrival of item. The refund will be processed after the item has been returned and inspected.
- Replacement hardware such as washers, screws, and pivots are available for purchase. Parts such as handles and trainer blades are not purchasable separately.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer/owner, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and/or use, of all Squid Industries products. The owner represents that they, he or she is of legal age and that Squid Industries products will be used in a lawful manner. Squid Industries assumes no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any Squid Industries products.
- If your product experiences any issues, we may be able to offer advice and or services to help your situation. Please use our contact page for inquiries.
- All of our trainers require a T10 Torx driver for disassembly. They also come pre-loctited and may present spinning pivots (the female side will spin as you turn the torx driver). To counter this, squeeze the handles tightly together in closed position as you turn the torx driver.
- Extended use of your trainer may result in loose screws and additional handle play. You can reduce handle play by reapplying your loctite and tightening your screws. Always re-apply loctite to the threads of each screw for every time you disassemble it.
- Lubricant is essential to keeping areas of contact smooth. Apply a very small amount to each washer whenever you feel that the pivots are not swinging freely or if you hear any squeaking.
- If you have issues with your handles not swinging freely, first, loosen the screw on your stiff handle and apply lubricating oil to the pivot area. Next, hold the stiff handle in one hand and the blade and the other handle in the other hand. Make sure that that your palms are facing down and that your thumbs are close to the pivot area. Then with low to moderate force, push and pull to open up the channel until the handle swings freely.