- Returns are accepted for domestic (United States) orders only. Returns are for new items only and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Items with manufacturer defects are allowed a full refund up to 14 days after arrival of item. The refund will be processed after the item has been returned and inspected.
- Replacement hardware such as washers, screws, and pivots are available for purchase. Parts such as handles and trainer blades are not purchasable separately.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer/owner, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and/or use, of all Squid Industries products. The owner represents that they, he or she is of legal age and that Squid Industries products will be used in a lawful manner. Squid Industries assumes no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any Squid Industries products.
- If your product experiences any issues, I may be able to offer advice and or services to help your situation. Please contact me for inquiries.
- The Squidtrainer requires a T10 Torx driver for disassembly. All Squidtrainers come loctited and may present spinning pivots. To counter this, squeeze the handles tightly together as you turn the torx driver.
- Severe impacts to the Squidtrainer may result in loose screws and additional handle play. Always re-apply loctite to the threads of each screw for every time you disassemble it.
- Lubricant is essential to keeping areas of contact smooth. Apply a very small amount to each washer whenever you feel that the pivots are not swinging freely.