New Mako Design
NEWS AND UPDATES
Blade Show 2019 was an incredible experience. Thank you so much to everyone who came by the booth. It was great to see familiar faces again and meet new ones.
Our mission has always been to make flipping more accessible and affordable. At Blade Show this year, we unveiled our brand new Second Generation Mako. This new Mako features the three following improvements:
1) The trainer blade now functions as a bottle opener.
2) The handles use a tang pin design which (for this model) results in better tolerances and handle gap longevity.
3) A lower price. The Second Generation Mako will retail for $10 less than the previous model at $75 Silver and $95 Colored.
For just this week only, we'll be selling the last remaining Mako that we had left over from Blade Show. The Blade Show 2019 version uses black screws.
We should have more Triton, Squidtrainer, and Nautilus in stock next weekend!
THIS WEEK'S BATCH
Please review the following information in regards to today's drop of trainers.
• Date and Time: Sunday, June 16th, 1:00pm PDT
• Trainers Available:
- Payment forms accepted: Credit, Debit, Prepaid Visa
- Shipping: Worldwide*
To check what time 1pm PDT is where you live, click this link. Enter California and 1:00pm in the first box and your location in the bottom box.
If this is your first time purchasing a Squid Industries trainer, consider picking up a Balisong Maintenance Kit or replacement Hardware Kit! These are essential to making sure that your trainer is properly cared for.
Thanks for reading, everyone!